Saturday, September 17, 2011

I know.... I KNOW!...don't hate me

OK so I. m. HORRIBLE! I have not been keeping up with you AT ALL. and really there is no excuse except that my to do list is about a mile long and blogging is on it I SWEAR but it's a little low on the list and I just never make it that far...so today I moved it up! Which is why I am blogging so early HAHA. And I have to be honest I'm a little surprised my brain is functioning well enough to do this (oh i hope i don't read this later and think.."YEAH RIGHT! you sound stupid") Ok so you know how I was all excited about that photo challenge and was all "I'm gonna keep up with it" and then i..well..DIDN'T! GRRR so anyway the best thing about that is it's still going on and I can still hop back in there so today I AM and just in time for my favorite...


It's never too late to join the fun!
details here!

WEEK 8
BLACK &WHITE


I love black and white pictures...they bring the drama right? It's also a good way to take a picture that in color may be not so perfect and save it. These 2 shots where both taken in not the greatest lighting.  The thing I liked best about this week was that I didn't have to think too much about what I was shooting I could just snap away and later decide what I wanted to make black and white. Of course then I couldn't decide but narrowed it down to 2.


We were in the car and she was playing peek-a-boo with daddy's hat.



Lil Man ATTACKED by daddy AKA the kissing MONSTER.



I'm sure you can see why I couldn't decide between these two! Which one do you like best in B&W? Leave a comment and let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment