Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Point and Shoot is better than no shoot at all.

SO even though my beautiful DSLR is STILL in a unususable state and I have been mourning it's loss for quite some time now, I have decided to stop loathing my lil P&S that my mother-in-law kindly gave me so that I would have SOMETHING to take pictures with.
Step one was of course admitting that I had a problem. My name is Alicia and I am a camera SNOB (if only that were the only kind of snobery I was guilty of but I also have this thing about crayons... nevermind) Step 2 should actually be pretty fun! I came across this photography-challenge. Now there are quite a few of these that have been going around as of late and I have been passing on participating because again camera issues have clouded my judgement on me being able to pull this off, however I am ready to take a leap here. I like this photo challenge because 1.) It hasn't started yet so I can get in at the very begininning!
2.) It's being hosted by someone who seems fun and light hearted about the challenge NOT INTIMIDATING
3.) Comments indicate that other non pro P&S users are also planning on participating.
4.) it's a weekly challenge not daily like some others so I'll probably actually get to do the WHOLE list!



Tomorrow happens to be the first day. And the list starts with Self Portrait! So be sure to check out my post tomorrow to see what I come up with!

have a Fabulous day!

No comments:

Post a Comment